Thursday, August 14, 2014

Teachers Love Teaching

Here is my first original design dedicated to all the hardworking Teachers in our lives. 
Designed specifically for a very special teacher in my life- my sister.   An outstanding woman and amazing teacher.  I couldn't think of a better way to thank her for all the hard work she does.  Realizing also that we are blessed with teachers in our lives each and every day.   Have you thanked a teacher today?!


This pattern is full cross with a few key backstitching and french knots for detailing.  I chose to stitch the model on 32ct Vintage Lentil Lakeside with WDW, GA and Crescent colors.  I encourage you to make color changes to make it your own!  I look forward to seeing progress pics!

1 comment:

  1. How can I get the pattern of this pls. My email is se4ina25@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete